The executive/specialist will be an individual who will ensure
Proper accounting through General Ledger module in Oracle Financials (V 12i)
Quality of financials by developing and implementing robust internal checks and procedures
On time closing of books
Prepare different MIS and sanities
Qualified ACMA(with 3 years of experience MNC)
Qualified ACCA (with 5 year of relevant experience)
MBA -Finance or MSC accounting (with 5 years of relevant experience)
- Ensure accurate and timely closing of monthly accounts, cash management module, intercompany and group reporting as per agreed KPI with business units;
- Prepare monthly sanities on different account heads
- Prepare Monthly MIS
- Ensure Ledger - Sbu ledger reconciliations
- Develop quality control frame work and quality control check lists for quality assurance of financial statements;
- Establish internal checks, reconciliation controls and reveal potential problem area;
- Responsible for developing and implementing financial close and accounting quality assurance strategic initiatives;
- Ensure on time completion of internal & external audit and internal & external control testing;
- Provides technical expertise and direction to teams and management regarding accounting issues and related financial activities for the purpose of conveying pertinent information regarding the organizations financial operations and ensuring compliance with established policies, practices and regulatory requirements;
- Ensure that accounting systems, processes and reports comply with international accounting and internal control framework;
- Develop co-operation and excellent working interfaces with internal and external customers;
- Contribute in achieving targets and KPIs to secure the set goals;
- Understanding of Overall accounting systems (preferably Oracle) & sound knowledge of accounting conventions & standards.
- Familiarity with multinational organization's working style (preferably European organizations)
- Ability to identify and plan for operational changes and implementation of new processes
- Ability to guide workflow develops procedures, evaluate impact on workload and meet specific deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of IFRS.
- Able to handle heavy work load effectively and efficiently;
- Able to maintain high level of motivation and moral among the team members;
- Ready to accept challenges and meet stringent deadlines;
- Delivers agreed goals and KPIs.
- Good Knowledge of HFM & intercompany reconciliation.