Experience: 5 to 6 years
The focal purpose of this position is to manage all aspects of the grants administration which includes management of the grants application process, the assessment and selection processes, assessment teams and grants panel, and will ensure that the project meet set targets and deliver within budget.
Develops and maintains grant application calendar for all grants Performs various general grant administration functions such as billings, budgets, amendments, plan change, program evaluation etc. Ensures accurate and timely preparation of grant billings and reports in conjunction with Director of Grants Creates and maintains appropriate spreadsheets and documentation to support grant expenses Ongoing monitoring of grant budgets and expenditures to ensure targets are met Ongoing monitoring of grant program goals and monthly performance Works with appropriate agency departments to gather data for reports and ensure that proper records are maintained Communicates relevant grant information with all appropriate internal users Prepare written and statistical reports for various audiences Identify and advise Director Grants on areas and processes in need of development Perform any other duties, as necessary
- Minimum 5 years' experience related to the above duties and responsibilities.
- Experience of working with International NGOs, donor agencies, or other reputed international development organizations will be a plus
- Computer literacy with demonstrated use of word processing, database and presentation software (Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
- Excellent writing and communications skills in English required.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analysis competency
- Master’s degree from a recognized University in any stream of Social Sciences and Business Administration.
- Thorough working knowledge of regulations and procedures of international donors is required.