- Operationalize country-specific common data standards and promote them with partners, including UNHCR data standards and the IASC Common Operational Datasets.
- Compile, aggregrate and analyze data and information elements required to produce standardized information products and implement data/information collection plans for baseline and context-specific data.
- Support the operation in the analysis of processed data and information and perform data quality and consistency control.
- Facilitate the analysis of cross-border information between relevant countries.
- Assist in training staff involved in information management activities, including data collection and data entry teams.
- Support and leverage geographic data for map production and use in geographic information systems (GIS).
- Share UNHCR data with partner agencies and maintain Portal data and information in-line with agreed frequencies.
- Provide technical Information Management support to Needs Assessment processes, specifically in data collection, processing/collation and analysis.
- Perform other duties as required.
2.Proven skills to analyse statistical information.
3.Advanced Excel skills (e.g. pivot tables, functions, etc.).
4.Ability to formulate IM-related technical requirements and Operating Procedures.
1.Excellent knowledge of English and working knowledge of another UN language
2.Proficiency in a second official UN language is desirable.
3.Successful participation in the Operational Data management Learning Programme is desirable.