- Preferably Masters or Bachelors in communications
- Ability to communicate well in English and Urdu
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Ability to multi-task and to be effective in time-sensitive situations
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Publisher
- Strong communications skills
- Graphics design and web development experience (preferred)
- Experience in branding and communications
21 October 2013
NOWPDP Karachi NGO Jobs
Communication Officer (Full time)
Nature of vacancy: Full-time
Reporting to: Executive Officer
Project area: NOWPDP
Location (city): Karachi
To undertake the planning, development and delivery of NOWPDP internal and external communications, including website, newsletter and other communications. Plus establishing relations among potential donors and proposal writing.
Develop a strategy to publicize NOWPDP activities in the media, the NOWPDP website and social media.
Implement the developed strategy to increase awareness of NOWPDP’s activities
Design and create a newsletter to be sent to the member organizations of NOWPDP
Establish processes for the collection of monthly newsletter content
Management and implementation of NOWPDP’s overall online presence, across all programs
Collaborate with NOWPDP staff to develop relevant information and resources for the public in a timely manner.
Design and develop promotional materials for NOWPDP’s activities
Develop and implement an online fundraising strategy.
Qualification Benchmark: Masters or Bachelors in Social Sciences or Communication
Job Channels:Share on Facebook Tweet