Cesvi is working in several areas (KPK, Sindh, SWAT region) and has a Country Coordination Office in Islamabad. Main donors are: ECHO, FAO, Italian Cooperation, SDC, OFDA. In this framework Cesvi is looking for a Junior Administrator to support the Country Administrative Office in project accounting, procedures and purchase, budget analysis and costs allocations.
- The collaboration will start in October 2013.
- The main duty station will be the Country Office in Islamabad.
- S/He will give support to the Country Administrator and Project Managers for administrative issues: accounting, budgeting, procurement, financial reporting and monitoring, according to CESVI and Donors procedures.
- S/He will support and side the Local Administrators for activities related to accounting, procurement and financial reporting to the Donors
- S/He will ensure the order of all the projects documentation (procedures, contracts, invoice, etc.),
- S/He will involve in support the management of the national staff, with a focus on contracts, taxation, staff list, HR database, etc..
- S/He will liaise with Country Administrator on administrative and financial issues, ensuring an adequate reporting to the Country Administrator, as regard to the management/control of financial flows of the various projects, constantly monitoring expenses and cash flow (final balance and budget analysis).
- S/He will perform other duties if requested by the Country Administrator.
- S/He should be involved in project proposal definition
S/He will respond to the Country Administrator and to the HQs Desk Officer.